Away luggage: Does it live up the hype?
I have owned the bigger Carry-on for more than 6 months and have waited for at least five trips to write a detailed review. Bottom line - I love it. I’ve always considered myself very utilitarian and proud to call Away luggage my preferred choice of luggage moving forward.
1. Away offers a lifetime warranty!! Luggages can really take a beating on the road so this really helps with peace of mind.
2. It is also designed to have maximum capacity in the lightest weight possible. (So it won’t beat a Rimowa luggage in terms of weight, but is the extra $1000 really worth it for aluminum luggage? Not for us.)I can store one week worth of clothes in my bag, with shoes! and have plenty of room to spare. And still have it fit in overhead bins!
3. It comes with an ejectable 10000 mAh power bank in the luggage that can charge a phone 5x over with turbo charging! I have a few power banks already but this one by far, IS THE BEST.
4. It’s also shipped with some very thoughtful accessories:
Garment holder (not pictured)
a bag of universal plugs
a hidden laundry bag that attaches to your suitcase!
5. Comes standard with all the other luggage features people love: TSA approved lock, leather luggage name tag, compression straps and 360-degree spinner hinomoto wheels. (PSA: Himonoto wheels are the best lightweight wheels that money can buy. Typically only luggage in the $1,000 range uses these!).
6. Freaking nailed form and function. Best looking luggages on the market! They come in so many colors that your hardest decision is which one to get. I have a limited edition light gray one and it cleans super easily with a wet towel.
*GET $20 OFF*
❤️ If you’re considering your first away luggage, to get $20 off your first purchase (and $20 in credits for our family), PLEASE use this link http://fbuy.me/kl9sB