10 amazing things you can buy on Amazon for under $15
1. Pawpaw ointment for dry skin from down under. Great lip balm too! Recommended by Robin!
2. Temple tape headbands. Stays in place and looks good!! Peloton sells branded Temple tape for $15.
3. Best holographic nail polish on the market. Juliette is stunning!!! Only requires two coats.
4. Kanoodle is a game is universally fun from kids aged 5 to grown ups. I always have two on hand for any birthday party or last minute gift exchange. Warning: the last time I gave this to a 7yo, it ended up being hijacked by his mom! 😂
5. I had to upgrade my iPhone case once I got a wireless charger. The Silk iPhone lungful grip case supports wireless charging and is remarkably grippy without looking chunky! There’s also a wallet slayer version that my coworkers love.
6. Bombas socks have been killing their IG advertising game of late. But don’t try them until you’ve given amazon #1 rated Balegas hidden comfort socks a go. I have seriously never experienced socks that stay so soft even after months of washing. Bombas becomes cardboard after a year. I really wanted to like them.
7. Magnetic hooks are genius. I use these on the side of my washer/dryer to hang random things like bags, googles, scarves etc. And if you’re going on a cruise, these are must-haves.
8. If you’re a rock-climber or weight-lifter, you might want to consider enso hammered stackable rings. So comfortable you won’t even know it’s there. And it can save your fingers if it gets caught on a sharp edge.
9. I grew up playing Othello (now rebranded as Reversi). And now we play every week with my 6yo. Get off your screens and play an old school game! Travel version also available. Stay on your toes though — kids learn super fast!
10. Lastly, I recently discovered the platypus duolock collapsible water bottle. It’s nice to have something that will stowaway when we’re done. And I love how we can hook it onto our backpacks!
WLK receives a small commission on some purchases through posts. No pressure, though.