My sun & sand haul for 2019
Thanks to this year's weight loss, I spent 30 minutes trying on more than 10 Target swimsuits for upcoming Spring Break. I am loving Kona Sol swimsuits - thick material, sewn-in padded cups and conversative/fun designs! Here is my family swim/beach gear haul with affiliate links - you are welcome!
1. Ribbed keyhole swimsuit by Kona Sol - fantastic material that did some minor compression without suffocation!
2. Shirred ruffle swimsuit by Kona Sol with great tummy coverage (shirred detailing!).
3. Flip sequin unicorn swimsuit (Cat &Jack) that emmy LOVES. It’s a cross back so it stays put!
4. Long-sleeve rash guard by Cat&Jack that I got for both kids
5. Cutest striped swim shorts for boys! Also by cat & jack.
6. Hooded sleeveless cover up for women
7. Mesh Tote bag for gym and beach, love ALL the prints and only $8!!! Yes great side pockets for bottles.
8. Women's tie-waist beach cover up pants with a great fit! Kona Sol nails it again. It’s a pretty high slit on the sides but I love it!!
9. It’s almost X-fanny pack season!! Target has a slick nylon fanny pack with a slim profile. Love how chic it looks. Only &20 and comes in five gorgeous colors/patterns. The black striped is already sold out!